Achieve salon-style results thanks to the Steam Hair Straightener Comb
Tired of fighting with your hair to get sleek, smooth results? Check out this Steam Hair Straightener Comb with digital LED. It is easy to use and creates results worthy of a professional in less time than it currently takes to style your hair.
Its advanced fast heating system can achieve salon-style results thanks to the high temperature it can achieve and maintain.
Just comb hair or straighten your hair with no worries of scalding. The Steam Hair Straightener Comb has tourmaline ceramic for safety.
The shine and manageability your hair once had will be returned with this styling and combing system thanks to steam and superionic conditioning that controls frizz and static. No more flyaways or rogue hairs for you, just shine and perfectly tamed hair. The shine is created through water decomposed into nanometer water molecules to form a heat resistant model to protect your hair and lend it incredible shine.
There are multiple heat settings to choose from creating the perfect temperature for your hair type and style. Depending on the weather outside and the hairstyle you want to create you may need a higher or lower temperature and this professional device gives you that flexibility.
Don't worry about safety, the Steam Hair Straightener Comb with digital LED has an automatic shut off when it has not been in use for a certain period of time.
What will I love about the Steam Hair Straightener Comb ?
120 degrees - 230 degrees temperature control for precision.
Easy to read LED readout.
Tourmaline ceramic material for safety.
Multiple heat settings for the correct hair type.
Steam feature for moisture and shine.
HOW DOES IT WORK:
- Split hair into sections (depending on how long your hair is, the number of sections will vary, and the thickness too).
- Fill your steam straightener up with the required amount of water and plug in, switch on.
- Allow the tool to heat to your desired temperature.
- Take the first section at the back and place the steam straightener over the section at the root. Gently pull the straightener through to the bottom, turn in or turn out depending on how you want your ends to fall.
- Complete the same process around the rest of your hair.
- Finish with a little serum or oil to add extra sheen!
- Put your steam straighteners away safely.
- Min. temperature: 120 °C
- Max. temperature: 230°C
- Power: 40W-59W
- Service life of thermal plate/bar: More than 50,000 times
- Voltage: 100-240v (Dual voltage)
- Diameter of thermal conductor: More than 31 mm
- Color: White/Black
- Applicable hair: Dry & wet
- Power Cord Tail Assembly Mode: 360° Rotatable
Because your comfort and satisfaction matter, we do our best to introduce the most innovative products that will bring much more convenience to your life. We are always here to make your online shopping experience easy and enjoyable. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if for one reason or the other your shopping experience wasn’t comfortable or positive!